KUMANO.CO SHOKUDO RESTAURANT
Kumano.co Shokudo Restaurant was opened in 2018 by the owner, Mr. Morioka, who loves Kumano, and his friends under the concept of "The Blessings of KUMANO." It is a restaurant in an old Japanese-style house just a stone's throw from Kumano Hongu Taisha Shrine. When you take off your shoes at the entrance and enter the restaurant, you will be captivated by the cozy space with tables laid out in a tatami room.
We buy our game meat (deer and boar meat, etc.) directly from local hunters who hunt the wild deer and boar in the Hongu area. Because the meat has been properly processed, it does not have the distinctive smell of the game meat, and its rich flavor is well-received. In addition, vegetables are grown on the restaurant's own farm, "Kumano. co Farm", and are grown without agricultural chemicals.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 452-1 Honguchohongu, Tanabe City, Wakayama
- 11:00am-9:00pm (L.O. 8:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000 yen and up, Dinner 2,000 yen and up
- About 2 hours by Meiko Bus or Ryujin Bus from JR Kii Tanabe Station, get off at Hongu Taisha-mae bus stop and walk shortly.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website (English)