VR tour of Emperor Nintoku's kofun tomb
Visitors can put on a pair of VR goggles and get a bird's eye view of Emperor Nintoku's kofun tomb, see the inside of the stone chamber with computer graphics, see surrounding kofun tombs, and see what things were like back in the days when the kofun tombs were made. The experience lasts around 15 minutes. If there are chairs on-location, then the activity can be carried out. For example, it would also be possible to bring the VR experience to schools or lecture rooms in the Sakai Plaza of Rikyu and Akiko (separate costs required for the venues).
- Minimum Number of Passengers
- 15 participants
- Participation Restrictions
- Suitable for participants ages 7 and up
- Meeting and Exchange Areas
The desired location should be indoors and have access to electricity. Separate charges required to rent out rooms (such as lecture rooms in the Sakai Plaza of Rikyu and Akiko). If the VR experience is to be brought to a school, then transportation costs may need to be covered.
2-1-1 Shukuincho-nishi, Sakai Ward, Sakai City
- Open Period
- Closed on certain days
- Closed Period
- Closed: Every third Tuesday of the month and during the New Year holiday
- Meeting Times and Business Hours
- Preferred time
- Tour Schedule
- Preferred time. Meet up directly at the venue > Explanation on VR equipment > VR tour of Emperor Nintoku's kofun tomb > Program ends.
- Required Time
- Roughly 20 minutes
- Provision of Meals
- Meals are not provided
- Universal accessibility
- Depends on your preferred venue (Sakai Plaza of Rikyu and Akiko is barrier-free)
- Depends on your preferred venue (Sakai Plaza of Rikyu and Akiko has paid parking)
- Register by telephone, e-mail, or fax. Payments can be made on the day of the VR experience. Travel agency coupons can also be issued.
- Related websites