Long-nosed goblins and lion dancers followed by shrine patrons and Shinto priests parade in the shrine. Then the Shinto priests shoot twelve arrows for the twelve months of the year. The arrows’ positions determine the prosperity prospects for each coming month.
- Protection from evil・Parade
- Yakkami, Ketaka Cho, Tottori City Himeji Shrine
- Date(s) of Matsuri
- The fourth Sunday in April
- Five minutes bus ride from JR Hamamura Station to Himeji Kominkan Mae bus stop
- Intangible folk cultural assets designated by the prefecture.