French Restaurant Soin
This French restaurant’s philosophy is to offer healthy food combined with local ingredients. Their menu is a fusion of Japanese sense and French taste only available in this location in Fukui Prefecture. Soin, awarded the Bib Gourmand by the Michelin Guide 2021, is an extraordinary restaurant hidden in an inconspicuous location in the suburb of Fukui City.
The owner-chef Yasuo Kobayashi exhibits in his many special dishes, an authentic French flavor arranged in artful Japanese manner. For example, he prepares fresh local seafood from the Hokuriku region carefully cooked in a perfect rare style, served with a colorful side dish of fresh vegetables directly shipped from neighboring farms. The guests are always impressed not only with the splendid taste but also the temperature, smell and color, as well as amused by the careful selection of serving plates.
- Name in Japanese
- フレンチレストラン ソワン
- Postal Code
- ２-112-3 Takagi, Fukui City, Fukui
- Tuesday and one more per week.
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.1:30pm), Dinner 6:00pm-10:00pm (L.O.8:30pm)
- Lunch 2,420 yen and up, Dinner 6,000 yen and up
- 5 minutes’ taxi ride from Morita Station on the JR Hokuriku Main Line
- Credit Cards
- Available only over 10,000 yen.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)