Kansai University Museum
Univresity [museum, exhibits and collections of precious materials. Enhancing research and promotional activities.]
The Kansai University Museum opened in 1994. The predecessor of the museum was established in 1954 by the late Professor Emeritus Suenaga Masao (1897-1991), together with Kansai University Archaeological Research Institute. The museum houses approximately 30,000 objects of archaeological, historical, ethnological, and artcraft contexts, as well as some natural-historical materials. The main objects come from the personal collection of Motoyama Hikoichi (1853-1932), the former president of the Osaka Mainichi Newspapers.
About 10 minutes on foot from Kandaimae-Station (Senri-Line of Hankyu Railway)
- Postal Code
- 3-3-35 Yamate-cho,Suita-shi, Osaka 564-8680 JAPAN
- 10:00am to 4:00pm, (doors close at 3:30pm)
- Sundays, public holidays, and other days as designated by Kansai University.