Hikiyama-gyoji is a parading floats festival held in Shitsumi area. The main floats are called Yama, which is a decorated float with four wheels pulled by people. After parading through the streets in the area, floats get together at Shitsumi-hachimangu Shrine.
- Shitsumi, Kyotanba Cho, Kyoto Prefecture Shitsumi-hachimangu
- Date(s) of Matsuri
- The fourth Sunday in October
- Kyotanba Town Education Board (0771-84-0028)
- Fifteen minutes bus ride from JR Shimoyama Station to Shonomichi bus stop and five minutes walk from the bus stop
- Conservation Group
- Shitsumihikiyama Hozonkai