Sushi Ichi is a restaurant standing in a residential area a little way off the heart of Naruto City. It is acclaimed as the best of all the sushi joints in Naruto City. At the restaurant counter, a variety of fish for the day is displayed in a showcase. Watch the owner’s craftsmanship before you as you enjoy his sushi.
The fish is chosen by the owner’s eagle eye. They have been mainly the native fish caught near Naruto Bay since the beginning of the restaurant half a century ago. Naruto’s specialty, red bream of course, Spanish mackerel in spring, conger pike in summer, and other best fish in season is used. For example, red bream sashimi (raw fish) or calamari, sliced finely and grilled lightly with a squeeze of citrus, etc. Try a variety of sushi crafted with the freshest ingredients in the Omakase Course (chef’s choice).
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 136 Maehama, Muyacho Kokuwajima, Naruto City, Tokushima
- 4th, 14th, and 24th of every month (Open on Sat, Sun and holidays)
- 11:30am-9:00pm (May close early when sushi is sold out)
- Lunch 3,300 yen and up, Dinner 3,300 yen and up
- From JR Naruto Line, Naruto Station, walk 7 min.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted