Ogo Hachiman Shrine Autumn Festival
Ogo Hachiman Jinja no Otabi Shinji
An object of worship kept in Taiko, a kind of float, together with portable shrines is transferred, parading on two kilometers farm road, to the Tenma Shrine Otabisho (a place for a float and portable shrines to rest). Tenma Shrine is a local tutelar deity in Katsuo village and is used as Otabisho in Autumn festival of the Ogo Hachiman Shrine.
- Portable shrine・Parade
- Ogocho Katsuo, Kita Ward, Kobe City Hachiman Shrine
- Date(s) of Matsuri
- The first Sunday in October
- Three minutes walk from Ogo Hachiman-mae bus stop, which can be reached via the Miki-Sanda route by Shinki bus.
- Conservation Group
- Ogo Hachiman Jinja Otabishinji Ujikokai
- Intangible folk cultural assets designated by the city