Osaka Geihinkan Guest house
Osaka Castle, built by the great warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi, is beautiful with its majestic five-story, six-story keep. The Osaka Geihinkan Guest House, located in the Nishinomaru Garden in the corner of the castle, was newly built on the site of the former residence of Nene, the wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, to host dignitaries at APEC in 1995 and has since welcomed dignitaries from around the world for the G20 Osaka Summit in 2019.
The dining room, with its classical interior and impressive seasonal views of the garden outside the large windows, offers authentic French cuisine prepared by the leading French chef in the Kansai region, Mr. Shu Ishii. The menu features a selection of carefully selected Osaka/Kansai ingredients, cooked in a method that maximizes the flavor of the ingredients, and served in a stunning location overlooking Osaka Castle's castle tower.
- Name in Japanese
- 大阪西の丸庭園 大阪迎賓館
- Postal Code
- 2 Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
- 06-6136-8168 (weekdays only, from 11:00am to 8:00pm)
- Irregular holidays *Reservation required
- 11:30am-9:00pm (L.O. 7:00pm) *Reservation required
- Lunch 8,000 yen and up, Dinner 12,000 yen and up
- Approximately 10 minutes walk from Morinomiya Station on each line, or approximately 13 minutes walk from Osaka Business Park Station on Osaka Metro Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website (Japanese)